Monday, February 25, 2008

Business

Business is very important aspect in people’s life. Well… People need to work somewhere to support themselves at least, but if they have families they have to support them too. Also, I found a really big difference between Canadian and Russian cultures. In Russia people like to have their own business, but Canadians prefer to work for somebody… So lets thing about the reasons… I think that happens because in Russia if people work for somebody, they will earn about $300 per month, but when they has their own business their salary will be about $2000.. See a different…I think it is a big different…Unlike to Russia, in Canada people prefer working for somebody, and I can understand why… First of all, Canadian workers have a good minimum salary, which is $8 that is enough to survive here. Also, they usually have a lot of different benefits. I think, because of these two reasons Canadians usually work for somebody.. Also, I want to say If a person wants to earn a lot of money in Canada, he or she should get a good degree (not only the official paper about finishing a university, but also the good knowledge). Also, he or she should have really good communication skills in order to survive in a business life. In contrast to Canada, in Russia people just have to have a lot of money, and some good friends who can provide a security for the future business.

3 comments:

Scott Douglas said...

I used to have my own business, but now I like working for the university. I have all kinds of benefits, and I never have to worry about if business is going to be bad. I guess working for the university spoils me a little bit!

We will,we will rock U!! said...

Oh, every time I face business, economics, finance, and commerce something like that, my brain suddenly goes blind!! Jesus!! I don't know whether I'm able to earn money in the near future.
Actually, business is interesting. I just haven't found its fun.

Nahid said...

Dear Anton,

Hope you to earn your business degree soon to provide your dream job.

Good luck :)