Friday, November 9, 2007

Long Weekend Ahead

Today is Friday and it is the last day of classes before long weekend. I have some interesting plans for this weekend such us going fishing and ski. Let’s write about fishing. Fishing is my favorite hobby which I enjoy every time. Also, Alberta has many lakes for fishing such us Chain, McGregor, and Goats lakes. In these three lakes you can catch different fish. For example, Chain Lake has a lot of Troats, McGregor has big Pikes, and Goast Lake has a great deal of big Nalims. For fishing in Alberta you just need to by a license, and you can start fishing everywhere.
EVERYBODY WHO HAS HOBBIES CAN WRITE ABOUT THEM IN COMMENTS!!!

6 comments:

hjm.huang said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Oksana said...

Hi Anton!
I like fishing very much too. It's because of my father. He used to take me to fish with him. But I'm not really good at it. Very often I catched not a fish but myself :)

Amin said...

I have never fished! What a strange sentence! I like to try it, but I have a question. How can a person be good or bad in fishing?!?! I thought the only duty for a fisher is to wait and then catch the fish!!!

Behzad said...

Hi Anton,
As I told you before, I am really interested to go fishing with you. I love fishing!!

Anonymous said...

I have a lot of different hobbies. My favorite one is not just cooking, as many students in our class may think, but also gardening, interior designing, singing, running, traveling and sports cars. Unfortunately, I don’t know very much about fishing, but I would like to know more about the pleasure of long wait for your catch. There is probably more pleasure from waiting than catching, right? Well, you must be very patient, Anton, if fishing is your hobby!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.