Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Today is Oct 25th and it is Important Day for Me because Today I Started to Write My Blog!!!!


I don't really know what to write about, but I'll try. Today is the first day after midterms, and I feel myself very happy because I don't need to study A LOT. OK, lets write about midterms. In my opinion, some of them were not really easy and not really difficult. The hardest one for me was writing exam because while I'm in class I know everything (vocab, essay structure and etc.), but on my writing exam I was confused about many things. I hope today I'll see my results.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I strongly agree with you, Anton. Writing exam was the most challenching for me as well. I hope that the final exam will be less scary, and we will write our essays more confidently than during midterms. Let's pray . . . and study, of course!